My first post will be a little background about me if you are not familiar with me and my stories.
Someone once told me that I am "living in a soap opera world". That was 17 years ago. If foreshadowing was ever so true, then that comment and the events that have transpired since then, prove it.
Just a few bullet points to highlight my life and the roller coaster I've been on:
- I'll be married 10 years next month.
- I have 3 kids.
- I have one stepchild.
- I've had a rare form of breast cancer at the age of 26.
- I've had a lot of health problems which has inspired me to educate others about cancer, nutrition and breastfeeding.
- I am not exempt from the trials and tribulations of marriage.
- In the midst of kids and cancer, I found God.
- I home educate my 3 kids and support and inspire others who want to do the same.
The textbook definition is:
a. One who embraces and assists in spreading the teachings of another.
b. An active adherent, as of a movement or philosophy.
2. often Disciple One of the original followers of Jesus.
3. Disciple A member of the Disciples of Christ.
My goal is to help teach others from my life experiences and have fun doing it!
So come back, bring a cup of tea and enjoy!